Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Get real!

I made a decision today. I will not wank anymore in front of the computer. I will continue this blog, read others, get horny... but I won't wank anymore here. I'll keep my cum for my girlfriend. She deserves it.
I am not ashamed of dreaming of being a girl. I am not ashamed of getting turned on by doing so. There's nothing wrong with being kinky, or a pervert, or whatever you may call it.
But it's wrong to spend so much time being horny and getting off alone when you can share it with some person close to you. In flesh and blood. A person you love. I am so lucky to have one. It's true I cannot realize all my wet dreams with her. But some I can, and there is room for progress. So were I not an idiot if I not tried to get my sex-life back to being real?

1 comment:

Sissy Chrissie said...

What a great realization. I only wish I'd reached that spot before it became too late!

Post a Comment