Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Update on my chastity project

Probably no one want's to know. But self-indulgence is the very nature of what we all are doing here, so I decided to update you anyway on how it is going with my self imposed, limited chastity project.

I managed to keep chaste for almost seven days, then I got lucky again with my girlfriend on Friday night. And it was really great, this time. We had some foreplay, a nice seduction, but then it was a real masculine, selfish fuck, and a great come, the greatest since a long time in a girl. I was not wanking in her, as Jamie once so well put it to describe when you fantasize while fucking your partner and what's getting you off is your fantasy. I was using her, but I was using her! And she knew it and it turned her extra on. Being used. And that again turned me on more. That's how it's supposed to be, isn't it?

Was there a stupid moral reasoning of mine underneath, that made me feel that my chaste waiting for her had earned me the right to fuck her so selfishly? Maybe. Whatever.

Well, that's already three days ago. In the meantime I have failed my vow three times. Twice on Saturday morning, with little conscience problems, my reasoning being that no harm came from it for my chastity project, because the purpose I am doing it for is to save my hornyness for her, and wanking so closely after our fucking would make little difference to that effect.
And the third time a day later. For that I have no excuse, except that making the caption slight dysfunction got to me too much. I even was able to channel my energy and keep the vow while I was making it, but the following days I continued imagining being that girl on the bike. And that made me so horny, more, so in love with her that I simply couldn't help it! It's still an enormous effort for me not to relapse with her again. But I am trying seriously, because I believe in my project and in the good it is doing to both of us, my girlfriend and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment